from Jaygo, Inc.
For Wet and Dry Grinding, Polishing and Plating. Dragonite beads exceed the industry standards in all properties, including High Density, High Impact Strength, Abrasive Resistant, High Crushing Strength, Completely Spherical, No Surface Cracks, No Sliver, Broken or Fused Pieces, and Reduced Mill... [See More]
- Applications: Blasting; Grinding / Ball Milling; Polishing and Lapping (Very Fine); Stirring Bead, Mixing Agent, Deburring
- Material: Glass
- Type / Shape: Shaped Media; Balls / Beads (Spherical)
- Dimension A: 0.000 to 0.984
from Eco-Shell, Inc.
Ground walnuts shells are a type of abrasive blast media used for cleaning. Typical substrates are metals, fiberglass, woods, plastics and stone. The walnut shells are ground to various sizes from coarse to extra fine depending on the application. The walnut shells are used in the same manner as... [See More]
- Applications: Blasting; Cleaning / Surface Prep; Descaling / Stripping; Finishing and Deburring
- Material: NutShell; Organic Material
- Type / Shape: Abrasive Grain / Grit; Crushed Grit
- Grading System: ASTM