from Aitken Products, Inc.
Gas Infrared Heaters- All aluminum and stainless steel construction, with cast aluminum burner manifold. For efficient zone control in "hard to heat" areas. No moving parts, no ducts, no vents, no blowers. 20,000 to 200,000 BTU capacities. Natural and LP gas configurations. The entire AK series is... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Fuel / Energy Source: Natural Gas / Propane
- Heating Capacity: 26.38 to 29.31
from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Air duct heaters are available in standard and custom designs. The duct heater can be installed vertically or horizontally into a rectangular or square duct. Transition sections for circular or small ducts are available. The duct heater consists of stainless steel tubular elements welded into a... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Custom Heater Design Available; Explosion-Proof Housing (optional feature); HazLocation (optional feature); Internal Temperature Detector (optional feature); Microprocessor Controlled (optional feature); Overheat Protection (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 6.00
- Max Air Temperature: 1200
- Phase: Three Phase AC Voltage
Reznor Model AEB indirect fired units are designed for indoor or outdoor installation in industrial and commercial buildings where air turnover (destratification) is desired. These air handlers are suitable for a wide variety of heating, cooling, and makeup air applications. Air turnover units are... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); InDirectFired; Internal Temperature Detector (optional feature); Overheat Protection (optional feature); Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature); Weatherproof Housing (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 5862.00 to 11724.00
- Maximum Air Flow: 14000
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage; Three Phase AC Voltage (optional feature)