from DBK USA, Inc.
The Drymatic Boost is the latest innovation from DBK. The Drymatic Boost can be used in conjunction with an Air Mover with or without the Drymatic Wall and Floor System. It can also be used to boost the performance of the Drymatic in large spaces and/or in cold ambient conditions. Using the... [See More]
- Features: Microprocessor Controlled; Overheat Protection; Portable
- Heating Capacity: 2.05 to 2.30
- Max Air Temperature: 140
- AC Voltage Required: 230
from Heat Exchange & Transfer, Inc.
Air duct heaters are available in standard and custom designs. The duct heater can be installed vertically or horizontally into a rectangular or square duct. Transition sections for circular or small ducts are available. The duct heater consists of stainless steel tubular elements welded into a... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Custom Heater Design Available; Explosion-Proof Housing (optional feature); HazLocation (optional feature); Internal Temperature Detector (optional feature); Microprocessor Controlled (optional feature); Overheat Protection (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 6.00
- Max Air Temperature: 1200
- Phase: Three Phase AC Voltage
from Pfannenberg Inc.
Pfannenberg Heaters, Thermostats & Hygrostats are geared toward the protection of electronic equipment for customers in new industries and applications versus our cooling product lines, such as: • CCTV Surveillance Cameras. • Power Generation including Backup Power. • Wind and... [See More]
- Features: RoHS; UL Approved; Dynamic Power Regulation; Finned; Grounding Wire Available; Internal Temperature Detector; Microprocessor Controlled; Overheat Protection; Portable; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 0.02
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 131
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage
from Reznor/Thomas & Betts
Model SHH is the new 91% efficient separated-combustion addition to the Reznor ® line of Pre-Engineered Air-Handlers. The 1st ever separated combustion system in the commercial/industrial. heating industry was introduced on a Reznor heater in the 1960s, and that proven technology is continued in... [See More]
- Features: InDirectFired; Internal Temperature Detector; Microprocessor Controlled (optional feature); Overheat Protection; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 35.46
- Maximum Air Flow: 3730
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage; Three Phase AC Voltage (optional feature)