from Eraser Company, Inc.
Ceramic infrared heating elements transmit uniform radiant heat to an application and provide up to 10,000 hours of continuous operation. The back of the element is insulated to cool the terminal area and direct heat to the front surface. Elements are available with or without thermocouples. [See More]
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1382
- AC Voltage Required: 480
- Heating Capacity: 0.50
- Watt Density: 41.3
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. INCOLOY Sheath. •. 450 - 1750 Watts. •. 120, 208, 240 and 480 Volt. •. 41 - 47 W/In2. •. 21/8" Cold Ends. •. 1600 °F (870 °C) Maximum Sheath Temperature. •. Component of Radiant Heater (Type LN and LW) [See More]
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1600
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage
- Heating Capacity: 0.45 to 1.75
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
With Watlow's diverse RAYMAX® radiant heater line, we have a solution for almost any application requiring radiant heat. Our capabilities cover a wide range of needs, from contamination-resistant panel heaters to fast-responding quartz tubes to rugged tubular elements and high temperature ceramic... [See More]
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1700
- Applications: Curing or Tempering; Drying; Shrink Packaging
- Sleeve (Sheath) Material: Quartz