from SOURIAU PA&E
Design engineers are often faced with the dilemma of material selection, and frequently, they find that a combination of materials provides the optimal properties required by the design. PA &E's explosive bonding process can join otherwise incompatible materials without compromising other design... [See More]
- Cladding / Overlay Material: Aluminum; Braze; Carbide / Hardmetal; Composite; Copper; Nickel; Precious Metal (Gold, Silver); Refractory Metal; Solder; Steel - Stainless; Steel - Structural; Steel - Tool; Titanium
- Surfacing Process: Specialty / Other; Explosive Bonding; Hardening / Heat Treatment; Explosive Metal Hardening
- Company Information: PA&E has helped customers to achieve the "impossible" for more than 30 years with its innovative metal-to-ceramic, metal-to-composite, and metal-to-metal bonding solutions.
- Function / Performance: Abrasion Resistant; Blast Mitigation; Conductive; Corrosion / Rust Preventive; Heat Resistant; Impact Resistant; Magnetic; Non-magnetic; Wear Resistant; Magnetic Radiation Shielding
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Cladding / Overlay Material: Carbide / Hardmetal; Copper; Nickel; Refractory Metal; Steel - Stainless; Steel - Structural; Steel - Tool; Titanium
- Surfacing Process: Diffusion Bonding; Hardfacing
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Location: Located in Garden Grove, CA