Profile / Structural Shape Forgings and Forged Stock Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, sheet, plate, coil, fasteners and forgings. Overview. Alloy 20 is a highly alloyed iron-base nickel-chromium-molybdenum stainless steel developed primarily for use in the sulfuric acid related processes. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Bar Stock; Profile or Structural Shape
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Stainless
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy; Superalloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.) (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Profile or Structural Shape (optional feature); Bus Tube Made to Order, Discs
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions