Electronics / RF-Microwave Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
The Fabricated Products Group of H.C. Starck is a leading supplier of. high performance products to a wide variety of industries. As experts in. the manufacture and application of refractory metals, we utilize the. outstanding properties of these materials to provide solutions to thermal,. [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Semiconductors
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged (optional feature)
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 36 is a nickel-iron alloy containing 36% nickel. It maintains constant dimensions over the range of normal atmospheric conditions. The alloy has a low coefficient of thermal expansion up to 500 °F (260 °C) [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Standards of Length, Measuring Devices, Laser Components, Bi-metal, Thermostat Strip, Piping for Storing and Transporting Liquefied Gases
- UNS Number: 93600 to ?
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Molybdenum TZM is an alloy of 0.50% Titanium, 0.08% Zirconium and 0.02% Carbon with the balance Molybdenum. TZM alloy is manufactured by either P/M or Arc Cast technologies and is of great utility due to its high strength/high temperature applications, especially above 2000°F. [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors; Nuclear; Metalworking
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; B-386, B-387
- Type: Molybdenum; Refractory / Reactive; Alloy
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 0.0050