from AMPCO METAL INC.
A wrought aluminum-iron-copper alloy recommended for medium-duty applications involving wear and fatigue, especially where higher ductility is required for cold working. Uses include: cams, bushings, bearing retainer cages, valve stems and guides, sleeve bearings. AMPCO ® 15 alloy will maintain... [See More]
- Features: Extruded; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Die / Cold Work; Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
- Tempers & Finishes: Stress Relieved (Temper HR-50)
- Type: Copper; Alloy
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Bearings or Bearing Quality; Wear resistant parts or tooling
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Features: Extruded (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; PureUnalloyed
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
from Penn Stainless Products, Inc.
Penn Stainless Products supplies stainless channels in 304/304L and 316/316L. Larger channels in excess of 24 ″ can be manufactured utilizing laser fusion technology. Laser fused technology also enables engineers and metal buyers to mix thickness or even material grades. Laser fused channels... [See More]
- Features: Extruded; Wrought; Hot Rolled
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME
- Type: Stainless
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Polished (optional feature); Annealed
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Electric Arc Furnaced; LightAlloy
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged (optional feature)