Wear Resistant / High Speed Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Features: Extruded (optional feature); Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Heat Resistant; Wear Resistant
- UNS Number: 18000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Specifications: CDA; UNS; RWMA Class III