AMS Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
from United Performance Metals
301 Full Hard differs from other forms of 301 offered by United Performance Metals in that it has been hard cold rolled to its full hard condition. This increases the metal's attractiveness for forming and increases its fatigue life. In its full hard condition, type 301 stainless steel has a tensile... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS Number: 30100
- Type: Stainless
- Thickness: 0.0060 to 0.0660