EN Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Aleris International, Inc.
Aleris is one of the leading suppliers of common alloy aluminum bare sheet made from recycled aluminum via two different methods: direct-chill and continuous-cast. The Aleris direct-chill casting facility is located in Lewisport, Kentucky, while our continuous casting mini-mills are located in... [See More]
- Specifications: AA / IADS; EN
- Thickness: 0.0140 to 0.2490
- Type: Aluminum; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Width / OD: 4 to 62
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); LightAlloy
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged (optional feature)