from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; PureUnalloyed
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.1874
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Electric Arc Furnaced; LightAlloy
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged (optional feature)