UNS Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Desirable economy plus good mechanical properties and corrosion resistance [See More]
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS; ASTM A240 ASTM A666 ASME SA-240 ASME SA-666
- UNS Number: 20100 to 20103
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0180 to 0.1874
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy, consisting of 49% Nickel, balance Iron used where high initial permeability, maximum permeability, and low core loss is needed. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 94840
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; JIS; UNS; AMS 4899
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); LightAlloy
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged (optional feature)
from United Performance Metals
301 Full Hard differs from other forms of 301 offered by United Performance Metals in that it has been hard cold rolled to its full hard condition. This increases the metal's attractiveness for forming and increases its fatigue life. In its full hard condition, type 301 stainless steel has a tensile... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; UNS
- UNS Number: 30100
- Type: Stainless
- Thickness: 0.0060 to 0.0660