MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; AMS 4909, 4924; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
- UNS Number: 54521
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); L / ELI; LightAlloy