MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS) Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy X is a nickel-chromium-iron-molybdenum alloy that possesses an exceptional combination of oxidation resistance, formability and high temperature strength. It has also been found to be exceptionally resistant to stress-corrosion cracking in petrochemical applications. Alloy X exhibits good... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; MSRR7158, GE B50TF25
- UNS Number: 6002
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
ASTM F-15 Alloy, commonly known as Kovar, is a controlled expansion alloy consisting of 29% Nickel, 17% Cobalt, and balance Iron. Kovar is produced to ensure good properties for machining and deep drawing as well as porosity free product. Its expansion characteristics match both borosilicate (Pyrex)... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; MIL-SPEC / QQS; UNS; F-15, F-1466, Mil-I-23011C Class 1, 7726B, 7727, 7728C
- UNS Number: 94610 to 94630
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C11000 Electrolytic Tough Pitch Copper CDA 110 ETP, ASTM B124, ASTM B152, ASTM B187, ASTM B188, ASTM B272. High electrical and thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance and solderability. C11000 is used for welding fixtures, anodes, bus bar in electrical power installations, ground straps,... [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; CDA; MIL-SPEC / QQS; SAE; UNS; ASTM B-127
- UNS Number: 11000
- Type: Copper; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from RTI International Metals, Inc.
From design to alloy development, machining, fabrication and assembly, RTI has innovative technology and a wide range of capabilities to create the right finished product to be delivered to you. [See More]
- Specifications: AMS; EN; MIL-SPEC / QQS; JIS; UNS; AMS 4909, 4924; MIL-T - 9046 & - 9047
- UNS Number: 54521
- Type: Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Alloy
- Features: Coil Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature); Extruded (optional feature); Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR); L / ELI; LightAlloy