from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Tri-ply composite of a dual stabilized, low carbon steel [See More]
- Type: Stainless; CladBimetal; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Stainless Clad Carbon Steel, Three Ply
- Thickness: 0.1875 to 10
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME
- Width / OD: 6 to ?
Non-stock intended for elevated temperatures/ thermal cycling [See More]
- Type: Composite; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; 3.25-4% Silicon
- Length: 54 to 144
- Width / OD: 1.25 to 20
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Ferritic; Heat Resistant; Specialty
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
The bulk of round wire produced at Fort Wayne Metals is drawn to diameters from 0.394" to 0.0005". However, maximum and minimum sizes may vary depending on alloy type and desired mechanical properties. We produce most round wire to tolerances of ±2.5%. However, tighter tolerances can be... [See More]
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
from Small Parts, Inc.
Cold Rolled Steel 1008 Sheet, ASTM A1008, 16 Gauge, 0.0598" Thick, 12" Width, 12" Length [See More]
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Cold Rolled Steel
- Length: 12
- Width / OD: 12
- Gauge: 16