Specialty / Other Ferrous (UNS K) Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4
- UNS Number: 30188
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Tri-ply composite of a dual stabilized, low carbon steel [See More]
- Type: Stainless; CladBimetal; Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; Stainless Clad Carbon Steel, Three Ply
- Thickness: 0.1875 to 10
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME
- Width / OD: 6 to ?
Non-stock intended for elevated temperatures/ thermal cycling [See More]
- Type: Composite; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy; 3.25-4% Silicon
- Length: 54 to 144
- Width / OD: 1.25 to 20
- Features: Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Ferritic; Heat Resistant; Specialty
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
A soft magnetic alloy consisting of 80% Nickel, 5% Molybdenum, and balance Iron used where extremely high initial & maximum permeability and minimum hysteresis is needed. [See More]
- Type: Alloy; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS; A753, N-14411C
- UNS Number: 14080
- Thickness: 0.0020 to 0.0200
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
The bulk of round wire produced at Fort Wayne Metals is drawn to diameters from 0.394" to 0.0005". However, maximum and minimum sizes may vary depending on alloy type and desired mechanical properties. We produce most round wire to tolerances of ±2.5%. However, tighter tolerances can be... [See More]
- Type: Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Width / OD: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings