from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
MP35N is a nickel-cobalt based alloy of the Multiphase* alloy system that has a unique combination of properties – ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N sold by H.C. Starck is produced by vacuum induction melting and consumable vacuum arc... [See More]
- Type: Cobalt; Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
- Features: Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling
from Penn Stainless Products, Inc.
Penn Stainless Products stocks over 30 grades of stainless steel plate –in 300 series stainless, 400 series stainless, high temperature stainless grades, precipitation hardening, duplex stainless steel grades and some nickel alloys. Stainless steel plate is inventoried from 3/16 ″ thick... [See More]
- Type: Stainless; Nickel
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 0.5000
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature)
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
DBS ® (or Drawn Brazed Strand) consists of alloy wires stranded around a core wire of a softer, highly conductive material such as silver. The wire is then brazed and drawn in the normal wire drawing process. The resulting wire combines increased fatigue life, high conductivity, and great... [See More]
- Type: Stainless (optional feature); Cobalt (optional feature); Nickel (optional feature); PreciousNoble; Refractory / Reactive (optional feature); Silver; Titanium (optional feature); CladBimetal; Alloy (optional feature); PureUnalloyed (optional feature)
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Round wire is available from .004 ” to .312 ” in versatile wire packaging options; coils, carriers, spools, reels - the way you want it! Shaped and Flattened wire available upon request. [See More]
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted (optional feature)
- Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.2500
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed (optional feature); Hardened / Heat Treated (optional feature)