Nickel / Nickel Alloy (UNS N) Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
MP35N is a nickel-cobalt based alloy of the Multiphase* alloy system that has a unique combination of properties – ultra high strength, toughness, ductility and outstanding corrosion resistance. MP35N sold by H.C. Starck is produced by vacuum induction melting and consumable vacuum arc... [See More]
- Type: Cobalt; Molybdenum; Nickel; Refractory / Reactive
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed
- Features: Wrought (optional feature); Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Corrosion Resistant
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Wear resistant parts or tooling
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
Commercially pure wrought Nickel with similar properties to Alloy 200 but with a lower carbon content to prevent embrittlement by inter-granular carbon at elevated temperatures. Characteristics. Good resistance to corrosion in acids and alkalis and is most useful under reducing conditions. [See More]
- Type: Nickel; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged; Annealed
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Commercially pure, un-alloyed Nickel; used in electronics for packaging, leads, and lids. [See More]
- Type: Nickel; Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy; Corrosion Resistant
- Width / OD: 0.0050 to 2
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
DBS ® (or Drawn Brazed Strand) consists of alloy wires stranded around a core wire of a softer, highly conductive material such as silver. The wire is then brazed and drawn in the normal wire drawing process. The resulting wire combines increased fatigue life, high conductivity, and great... [See More]
- Type: Stainless (optional feature); Cobalt (optional feature); Nickel (optional feature); PreciousNoble; Refractory / Reactive (optional feature); Silver; Titanium (optional feature); CladBimetal; Alloy (optional feature); Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions (optional feature)
- Thickness: 5.00E-4 to 0.3940
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME (optional feature)
- Tempers & Finishes: ETFE, PFA, FEP, TFE, PTFE Available As Biomedical Coatings
from Loos & Co., Inc.
Round wire is available from .004 ” to .312 ” in versatile wire packaging options; coils, carriers, spools, reels - the way you want it! Shaped and Flattened wire available upon request. [See More]
- Type: Nickel; Alloy
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Coated / Painted (optional feature)
- Thickness: 0.0050 to 0.2500
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Annealed (optional feature); Hardened / Heat Treated (optional feature)