Super Alloy Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 8800
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals provides straightened and cut bar product in centerless and precision ground tolerances. Customers can order discrete lengths, however, material is typically manufactured in 10' to 12' random lengths. Most diameters can be produced to tighter tolerances. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F90, ISO 5832-5
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000