Super Alloy Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged
from Allegheny Ludlum Corp.
Highly resistant to chloride stress corrosion [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn (optional feature); Hot Rolled (optional feature); Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 8800
- Type: Stainless; Alloy
- Specifications: AISI; ASTM / ASME; UNS
from Fort Wayne Metals, Inc.
Fort Wayne Metals provides straightened and cut bar product in centerless and precision ground tolerances. Customers can order discrete lengths, however, material is typically manufactured in 10' to 12' random lengths. Most diameters can be produced to tighter tolerances. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- Specifications: ASTM / ASME; F90, ISO 5832-5
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive
- Thickness: 0.0700 to 0.5000