Super Alloy Rolled Metals and Drawn Metals Datasheets
from High Performance Alloys, Inc.
High Performance Alloys stocks and produces HAYNES 25 (L605) in this grade in the following forms: Bar, wire, fasteners and forgings. Nominal Chemistry. The major alloying elements are as follows: Cobalt 50%, Chromium 20%, Tungsten 15% and Nickel 10%. Features. Outstanding high temperature strength. [See More]
- Features: Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Austenitic; Corrosion Resistant; Heat Resistant; Superalloy; Wear Resistant
- Specifications: AMS; ASTM / ASME; UNS
- Type: Cobalt; Alloy; Miscellaneous Nonferrous Metal or Alloy
- Processing, Temper & Finish: Forged
from Ulbrich Stainless Steels & Special Metals, Inc.
Alloy 188 is a cobalt-nickel-chromium-tungsten alloy that combines excellent high-temperature strength with very good resistance to oxidizing environments up to 2100°F (1095°C) for prolonged exposures, and excellent resistance to sulfate deposit hot corrosion. It is readily fabricated and formed by... [See More]
- Features: Coil Stock; Wrought; Cold Finished, Rolled or Cold Drawn; Corrosion Resistant; Superalloy
- UNS Number: 30188
- Type: Cobalt; Refractory / Reactive; Titanium; Miscellaneous Ferrous Alloy
- Specifications: AMS; UNS; PWA 1042, GE B50TF59-S4