from Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings
Pro Industrial Precatalyzed Waterbased Epoxies are revolutionary, single-component pre-catalyzed water-borne acrylic epoxies that offers the adhesion, durability, and resistance to stains and most cleaning solvents usually characteristic of two-component waterborne acrylic epoxy products. These... [See More]
- Features: Scrub & Stain Resistance; Chemical Resistant; Corrosion Resistant; Protective
- Substrate: Aluminum; Concrete; Metallic; Steel; Wood; Other; Iron, Galvanizing, Drywall, Plaster
- Type: Coating
- Coating Material: Acrylic; Epoxy; Resin; Water; Pre-Catalyzed Epoxy
from ADSIL Inc.
Effective barrier facilitates easy removal of most common forms of graffiti [See More]
- Features: Chemical Resistant; Protective
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
- Type: Coating; Clear Coat; Sealer
- Substrate: Aluminum; Ceramic; Concrete; Metallic
from Midwesco Filter Resources, Inc.
Rust Grip ® is a unique one part moisture cure polyurethane enamel product that holds a worldwide patent (#5,695,812) on the encapsulation of corrosion, rust, lead based paint, asbestos and other bio-hazardous materials. Rust Grip ® requires minimal surface preparation and NO WHITE METAL... [See More]
- Features: Weather Resistant; USDA Approved; Mildew & Scrub Resistant; Chemical Resistant; Corrosion Resistant; Protective
- Cure / Setting Technology: Reactive or Moisture Cured
- Type: Coating; Primer
- Substrate: Aluminum; Concrete; Metallic; Wood; Other; Rusted Surfaces
from Sauereisen, Inc.
ConoGlaze - General Purpose No. 201 is a chemically-resistant, 100% solids, epoxy coating system. It is used as a topcoat. for Sauereisen ConoCrete or FibreCrete systems or as a coating to protect concrete and steel from chemical attack. ConoGlaze may be used in many kinds of manufacturing,... [See More]
- Features: Chemical Resistant; Corrosion Resistant; Protective
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying; Multicomponent
- Type: Coating; Clear Coat
- Substrate: Concrete; Metallic; Steel