from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
LUMIFLON ® is the first solvent-soluble fluoropolymer resin for coatings that can be cured at room temperature or at elevated temperatures. LUMIFLON resins, used in topcoats, are ultra-weatherable, and maintain their excellent appearance on buildings, bridges, and other structures, as well as on... [See More]
- Cure / Setting Technology: Can Be Cured At Room or High Temperatures
- Substrate: Aluminum
- Type: Coating
- Coating Material: Fluoropolymers
from Polyguard Products, Inc.
RG-CHW is a surface conversion compound utilizing mineralization technology, or the "science of Minetics." RG-CHW is gel compound which replaces the corrosion process by growing a mineral formation on and into the metal surface 50-200 angstroms thick. As time passes, the mineral layer on the... [See More]
- Cure / Setting Technology: Non-drying
- Substrate: Metallic; Steel
- Type: Coating; Primer
- Coverage: 53 to 64
from Redwood Plastics
Anti-Graffiti Wearlon ®. Put Scraping and Painting to an End. Our Wearlon ® Anti-Graffiti Coatings protects surfaces from graffiti vandals. An epoxy-silicone, three component, water-based, room temperature cure coating. The Wearlon coating with its slick surface resists spray paint,... [See More]
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying; Multicomponent; Room Temperature Cure Coating
- Substrate: Metallic
- Type: Coating; Anti-Graffiti
- Coating Material: Epoxy; Resin; Silicone
from Sanchem, Inc.
This rust control product is a non-drying medium viscous oil type protective coating. This thixotropic rust preventatives is designed to be pumped at ambient temperature from the drum into the annular areas of between pipelines and the carrier pipe. Casing Filler also contains an extremely effective... [See More]
- Cure / Setting Technology: Non-Drying
- Substrate: Concrete; Metallic
- Type: Coating; Primer; Rust Preventive Coating
- Form: Liquid