from Aremco Products, Inc.
CP5000 is a two-part, water-based, inorganic zinc-rich primer which provides superior resistance to salt-fog, immersion, impact and abrasion. This primer system is compatible with all CP-Series products and other organic topcoats. It is used for priming structural steel, marine structures, storage... [See More]
- Type: Coating; Paint; Primer; Base Coat
- Substrate: Ceramic; Metallic; Steel
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
- Coating Material: Water; Zinc-Rich
from Midwesco Filter Resources, Inc.
Moist Metal Grip is designed for application on dry or wet surfaces for protection against corrosion and chemicals in a two-part epoxy coating. It is a water repelling epoxy for use under water or in areas where constant splashing or condensation is a problem. Moist Metal Grip contains specific... [See More]
- Type: Coating; Primer (optional feature); Base Coat
- Substrate: Concrete; Metallic; Wood; Other; Rusted Surfaces
- Cure / Setting Technology: Multicomponent
- Coating Material: Epoxy; Resin