from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers an expansive range of ceramic-based materials used for the assembly of high temperature, high power electrical devices, and high temperature fixtures, molds and tooling. These materials, based on aluminum oxide, aluminum nitride, magnesium oxide, silicon dioxide, silicon carbide,... [See More]
- Coating Material: Metal Filled; Resin
- Operating Temperature: 2000
- Substrate: Glass
- Form: Liquid
from METALAST International, Inc.
METALAST ® Seal 6000 - Additive for hot deionized water seal. Wetting agents and dispersants prevent smut and accelerate seal. Parts sealed in METALAST Seal 6000 may be painted, bonded, or welded with excellent results. Use at 0.1-0.5% v/v with a pH of 6.2 to 7.0 and temperature of 195 °F... [See More]
- Coating Material: Metal Filled; -2146826273
- Substrate: Aluminum; Anodized; Metallic
- Cure / Setting Technology: Thermoset
- Cure Temperature: 195 to 205