Composite / Ceramic Matrix Thermal and Refractory Ceramics Datasheets
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Performance Features: Composite; Machinable ceramic
- Shape / Form: Rod; Plate / Board; BarStock
- Material Type: Aluminum Nitride; SpecialtyMaterial
- Max Use Temperature: 1204
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZRCI Refractory Sheet Type RS-101 is a ceramic fiber reinforced structural alumina product with useful properties to 2300°F (1260°C). It retains strength and utility to levels far exceeding maximum use temperatures of reinforced plastics and asbestos-cement replacements. Type RS-101 not only makes... [See More]
- Performance Features: Composite
- Composition: Al_2O_3 , SiO_2 , Other Metal Oxides
- Material Type: Alumina
- Shape / Form: Tube