Wear Parts / Tooling Silicon Nitride and Silicon Nitride Ceramics Datasheets
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Thermal reaction of silicon metal compacts and nitrogen produces Reaction Bonded Silicon Nitride. Complex components can be readily and economically produced by machining the material in the green state. RBSN is a moderately dense form of Silicon Nitride that does not contain a glassy second phase... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 41916 to 49022
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape
- Modulus of Elasticity: 2.32E7 to 2.60E7
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a wide range of high purity metals and ceramics that are applicable to scientists and engineers involved in basic research and applied product development. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasives, ceramics or glass manufacturing; Chemical or material processing; Corrosion resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; Foundry / Metal Processing; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Powder, Grain or Grog