from Insaco, Inc.
Custom cordierite substrates or parts machined to your specifications [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Composition: Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Silicate Type: Cordierite
- Bond & Processing: Sintered / Fired
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Shape / Form: BarStock
- Silicate Type: Glass Ceramics
- Length: 12
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; Foundry / Metal Processing; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board; Rod; BarStock
- Silicate Type: Al Silicate or Mica Based
- MOR / Flexural Strength: 10000
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Silicate Type: Steatite
- Length: 0.3750
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RSLE-501 is a low expansion high strength reinforced silica matrix composites in a cylindrical form. This remarkable material was designed for use as a high strength, durable insulator in induction heat treating applications. RSLE-501's very low thermal expansion... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Applications
- Composition: SiO_2 , Other Oxides
- Silicate Type: Silica or fused silica
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape (optional feature); Tube