from Insaco, Inc.
Custom machined and finished ceramic spacers and holders [See More]
- Silicate Type: Cordierite (optional feature); Silica or fused silica (optional feature); Steatite (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape
- Bond & Processing: Sintered / Fired; Single Crystal
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Silicate Type: Steatite
- Length: 0.3750
- Shape / Form: Ferrule / Eyelet; Rod
- Width / OD: 0.3750