Advanced Materials and Capabilities for High-Performance Sensor Applications. CoorsTek leads the market in ceramic sensor components. For over three decades, CoorsTek has helped OEMs and their suppliers select the best design, material, process, and secondary services to ensure exceptionally high... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Shape / Form: Custom Shape
- Composition: Alumina Toughened Zirconia
- Max Use Temperature: 1500
from Insaco, Inc.
This single crystal optically clear form of ZrO2 has a relatively low fracture toughness and strength, but very high thermal shock resistance. Zirconia is best known among ceramics as being both hard and fracture-tough at room temperature. Additionally, its fine (sub-micron) grain size enables... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Max Use Temperature: 2500
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board (optional feature); Tube (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Thermal Conductivity: 31.8
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Dielectric, high strength, heaters, sensors [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasives, ceramics or glass manufacturing; Chemical or material processing; Corrosion resistant; HV / Electrical; Fiberoptics, Radiant Heaters, Temp Probe
- CTE: 8.10E6
- Max Use Temperature: 1371