Electrical / HV Parts Zirconium Oxide and Zirconia Ceramics Datasheets
from Insaco, Inc.
This single crystal optically clear form of ZrO2 has a relatively low fracture toughness and strength, but very high thermal shock resistance. Zirconia is best known among ceramics as being both hard and fracture-tough at room temperature. Additionally, its fine (sub-micron) grain size enables... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Max Use Temperature: 2500
- Shape / Form: Plate / Board (optional feature); Tube (optional feature); WaferSubstrate (optional feature); Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Custom Shape
- Thermal Conductivity: 31.8
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Dielectric, high strength, heaters, sensors [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasives, ceramics or glass manufacturing; Chemical or material processing; Corrosion resistant; HV / Electrical; Fiberoptics, Radiant Heaters, Temp Probe
- CTE: 8.10E6
- Max Use Temperature: 1371