from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Performance Features: Sintered / Fired; Hollow (optional feature); Machinable ceramic; Meet Mil-STD-45662 & -45208
- Material Type: Alumina
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / OD: 12
- Length: 12
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Foundry / Metal Processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Material Type: Al Silicate or Mica Based
from Friatec N.A., LLC
In developing state-of-the-art equipment, engineers have used ceramic components with increased frequency. As a result, the material´s advantages and qualities are exploited to the maximum, yielding optimized results. Tool and machine components have long [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Composition: Al2O3-96%
- Material Type: Alumina
- Performance Features: Sintered / Fired
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RS-100 is a ceramic fiber reinforced structural alumina composite material with useful properties to 1260°C (2300°F). It has exceptional flexural and compressive strengths in the range of high temperature reinforced plastics such as G-7 and G-10 laminates and retains... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Applications
- Width / OD: 24
- Length: 24
- Thickness: 0.1250