Electrical / HV Parts Ceramic Sheets and Boards Datasheets
from Accuratus Corporation
High use temperature. Non-flammable. Excellent electrical insulator. Excellent thermal insulator. Dimensionally stable. MACOR machinable glass ceramic gives you the characteristics you need from a ceramic with the added benefit of easy fabrication using ordinary machine tools. No longer is it... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical
- Width / OD: 2.99 to 12.01
- Length: 2.99 to 12.01
- Thickness: 0.1181 to 2
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Foundry / Metal Processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Material Type: Al Silicate or Mica Based
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / OD: 12
- Length: 12
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RS-100 is a ceramic fiber reinforced structural alumina composite material with useful properties to 1260°C (2300°F). It has exceptional flexural and compressive strengths in the range of high temperature reinforced plastics such as G-7 and G-10 laminates and retains... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Applications
- Width / OD: 24
- Length: 24
- Thickness: 0.1250