Dielectric / Electrical Insulating Ceramic Sheets and Boards Datasheets
from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Performance Features: Sintered / Fired; Hollow (optional feature); Machinable ceramic; Meet Mil-STD-45662 & -45208
- Material Type: Alumina
from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
PI Ceramic offers a wide selection of piezoelectric ceramics & piezo materials based on modified lead zirconate titanate (PZT) and barium titanate, tailor-made for diverse applications. Apart from the standard types described in detail below, we can perform a multitude of application-specific... [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric
- Thickness: 0.0079 to 0.5906
- Width / OD: 0.3937 to 1.97
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Structural; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / OD: 12
- Length: 12
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 2
from Corning Specialty Materials
MACOR machinable glass ceramic has excellent physical properties, high dielectric strength, and electrical resistivity; and it withstands high temperature while providing tight tolerance capability. It is non-porous and non-shrinking, and can be machined into complicated shapes and precision parts... [See More]
- Applications: Chemical or material processing; Dielectric; Laser Technology, Semiconductor, Aerospace, Medical and Laboratory, Automobile, Military, Nuclear
- Material Type: Glass Ceramics
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Plate sizes can be made to various thicknesses. Standard thicknesses are .125", .250", .375", .500", .625", .750", and 1.00". Not all plates can be made to the thicknesses listed above. Please contact us for the maximum thickness that can be manufactured for your desired plate size. [See More]
- Applications: Dielectric
- Width / OD: 2.11
- Length: 2.11
- Thickness: 0.1250 to 1