from Kee Safety Inc.
This flange, with holes provided for countersunk head fixing screws only, is used on structures where the fixing required is positional only. Frequently used as a wall-fixing bracket. PA Warning: It is not recommended for use as a base flange to support guardrailing or balustrading. [See More]
- English: 1/4"; 1"
- Description of Fitting Style: Flange
- Application: Other Application; Structural
- Description of Connection: Countersunk Head Fixing Screw, Set Screw
from MISUMI USA
4-Bolt flange, bolts supplied, 35mm flange [See More]
- English: 1/8" (optional feature); 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature)
- Description of Connection: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 JIS PT, M5
- Special Features: Plated / Surface Treatment
- Design Units: English; Metric