1/4" Pipe Flanges Datasheets
from Kee Safety Inc.
This flange, with holes provided for countersunk head fixing screws only, is used on structures where the fixing required is positional only. Frequently used as a wall-fixing bracket. PA Warning: It is not recommended for use as a base flange to support guardrailing or balustrading. [See More]
- English: 1/4"; 1"
- Description of Fitting Style: Flange
- Application: Other Application; Structural
- Description of Connection: Countersunk Head Fixing Screw, Set Screw
from MISUMI USA
4-Bolt flange, bolts supplied, 35mm flange [See More]
- English: 1/8" (optional feature); 1/4" (optional feature); 3/8" (optional feature); 1/2" (optional feature)
- Description of Connection: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 JIS PT, M5
- Special Features: Plated / Surface Treatment
- Design Units: English; Metric