from Allied Electronics, Inc.
Our 23V600 Series can be used as a Step-Up, Step-Down, or Straight Transformer. Primary 115/230 VAC or 230/460VAC, 50/60 Hz. Secondary 115/230 VAC. Lamination Grounded Static Shield (0.005 inches thick). Solder/Screw Terminals. Three Conductor Line Cord and Plug . Core, Case and Electrostatic... [See More]
- Mounting: Dish/Disk
- Input Voltage: 115 to 230
- Operating Frequency: 50 to 60
- Output Voltage: 115 to 230
from Bicron Electronics Co.
AW series Toroidal Transformers are specially designed for use as isolation transformers for medical equipment applications in accordance with UL544 , CSA 22.2 No. 125, UL60601-1 1st Edition as well as IEC601-1 standards. Options: • Full encapsulation. • PC mounting. •... [See More]
- Mounting: Dish/Disk (optional feature); PCB/SMD (optional feature); Encapsulated
- Output Type: AC
- Other Transformer Types / Applications: Toroidal Core
- Input Voltage: 240