Mounting / Form Factor:Other Single Phase Transformers Datasheets
from Amp-Line Corp.
High Frequency Transformer: Primary Voltage: 25 V rms., Secondary Voltage: 5000 V rms., Ouptut Power: 1000 watts; Frequency Range: 100 Hz - 600 Hz. Custom specifications can be achived upon request. [See More]
- Mounting: Stand Alone Unit/Metal Cabinet
- Winding Turns: Step-Up Transformer
- Other Transformer Types / Applications: Constant Voltage Transformer (CVT); High Frequency Transformer; High Voltage Transformer; Power Transformer
- Cooling Method: Air
from RoMan Manufacturing, Inc.
DC / Low Frequency water-cooled transformers are ideal for high current, long-duty cycle applications –large ring projection, flash-butt and rim welding. Available in various voltages and frequencies. Size and capability of our DC/Low Frequency transformers can be designed to meet your... [See More]
- Winding Turns: Step-Down Transformer
- Output Type: DC
- Cooling Method: Water
- Input Voltage: 200 to 800
from Abbott Technologies, Inc.
400 Hz MIL-PRF-27F Power Transformers. Environment: Encapsulated to meet MIL-STD 810, including vibration, shock, sand, dust humidity, saltspray, fungus, sunshine, rain, explosion, and altitude (to a vacuum). NOTE: For high altitude operation, encapsulate terminals. [See More]
- Mounting: Insert Mounting
- Input Voltage: 115 to 230
- Output Type: AC
- Output Voltage: 5 to 120