Drip-proof Brushless Motors Datasheets
from ebm-papst Automotive & Drives, Inc.
This is total integration - with a 3-phase electronically commutated DC motor and the control electronicsall in a single package: Unrivalled in this performance class. The extremely compact driveunit with microprocessor-controlled motor manager and FET power stage has an internal closedloopspeed... [See More]
- Features: Integral or Driver Electronics; Drip-proof
- Shaft Orientation: In-line; Single-ended
- Motor Type: DC
- Shaft Size: 0.315
from Excitron Corporation
Small stepper motors with high torque. Torque values are rated torque, you may operate with more or less then rated. Rated torque is determined by the amount of amperage to develop rated torque and operate for 10 minutes before reaching 180 degree F. Note that torque developed by most competitor's... [See More]
- Features: Torque Motor?; Integral or Driver Electronics (optional feature); Brake (optional feature); Vacuum Use; Drip-proof (optional feature); Waterproof (optional feature); Dust-proof (optional feature); Totally Enclosed (optional feature)
- Shaft Speed: 0 to ?
- Shaft Orientation: In-line; Single-ended; Custom Available
- DC Construction: Permanent Magnet; Series Wound; Compound Wound; Strong Magnets