from Electrical Systems Integrator, L.L.C.
Description: The BL111 is an electrically commutated AC/DC motor equipped with a quick connect variable speed motor control and automatic tuning remote control providing up to 43 watts continuous power. Main Applications: Indoor ceiling fans with 70" blade diameter max. Outdoor ceiling fans with 70"... [See More]
- Features: Waterproof
- Shaft Orientation: In-line; Double-ended
- Motor Type: DC; AC (optional feature)
- Output Power: 0.0576
from Island Components Group
Our brushless motors are among the most advanced in our industry. DC brushless motors offer superior performance and have the advantage of reduced maintenance since there are no brushes or commutators. These motors provide solutions for rigorous applications requiring maximum performance and... [See More]
- Features: Waterproof; Totally Enclosed
- Shaft Orientation: In-line; Single-ended; Double-ended (optional feature); Both Ends*
- Motor Type: DC
- Shaft Size: 0.375
from Thomson Industries Inc.
ombining the industry-leading torque density from AKM servomotors with the proven performance of Thomson Micron ValueTRUE ™ planetary gearheads, produces a single factory integrated solution. The standard line of AKM gearmotors sets the standard in torque per dollar and performance. Helical... [See More]
- Features: Torque Motor?; Brake; Waterproof
- Shaft Orientation: In-line
- Motor Type: AC; ACServo
- Continuous Torque: 55.3 to 2010.0
from Excitron Corporation
Small stepper motors with high torque. Torque values are rated torque, you may operate with more or less then rated. Rated torque is determined by the amount of amperage to develop rated torque and operate for 10 minutes before reaching 180 degree F. Note that torque developed by most competitor's... [See More]
- Features: Torque Motor?; Integral or Driver Electronics (optional feature); Brake (optional feature); Vacuum Use; Drip-proof (optional feature); Waterproof (optional feature); Dust-proof (optional feature); Totally Enclosed (optional feature)
- Shaft Speed: 0 to ?
- Shaft Orientation: In-line; Single-ended; Custom Available
- DC Construction: Permanent Magnet; Series Wound; Compound Wound; Strong Magnets