Custom Design Inline Heaters Datasheets
from Pick Heaters Inc.
The Pick "BX Series" of Direct Steam Injection Heaters is designed for use in paper mills where high-volumes of starch can be cooked in-line. The generous flow-through design assures negligible pressure drop in the slurry, and provides thorough cooking at a precisely controlled temperature. [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); Custom Heater Design Available; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat
- Applications: Starch Slurry, Paper Mills
- Fuel / Energy Source: Water/Steam
from Vulcan Electric Co.
High temp. insulation, screw and nut terminals, NEMA 1 terminal housing [See More]
- Features: UL Approved (optional feature); Custom Heater Design Available; Explosion-Proof Housing (optional feature); Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature)
- Phase: Three Phase AC Voltage
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1100
- AC Voltage Required: 480