Custom Design Inline Heaters Datasheets
from Infinity Fluids Corp.
ULTRA CENTAX Process Heaters - Power, Form, Function and Economy. Infinity Fluids has produced and patented the first non-contact, rapid-response electric heater available. The new CENTAX heater combines power, economy and simplicity to make your most challenging applications or processes more... [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant; Custom Heater Design Available (optional feature)
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage; Three Phase AC Voltage (optional feature)
- Heating Capacity: 0.10 to 250.00
- AC Voltage Required: 120 to 480
from Pick Heaters Inc.
The Pick "BX Series" of Direct Steam Injection Heaters is designed for use in paper mills where high-volumes of starch can be cooked in-line. The generous flow-through design assures negligible pressure drop in the slurry, and provides thorough cooking at a precisely controlled temperature. [See More]
- Features: Corrosion Resistant (optional feature); Custom Heater Design Available; Adjustable or Preset Thermostat
- Applications: Starch Slurry, Paper Mills
- Fuel / Energy Source: Water/Steam
from Tempco Electric Heater Corporation
Features: Two standard sizes: 1/2" diameter × 8" long,, 11/16" diameter × 6" long. 304 Stainless Steel sheath. Exit air or gas temperature up to 1400 °F (760 °C). Inlet air or gas temperature up to 250 °F (121 °C). Ceramic coil support and insulator. Three different... [See More]
- Features: Custom Heater Design Available (optional feature)
- Phase: Single Phase AC Voltage
- Heating Capacity: 0.32 to 0.60
- AC Voltage Required: 120
from Vulcan Electric Co.
High temp. insulation, screw and nut terminals, NEMA 1 terminal housing [See More]
- Features: UL Approved (optional feature); Custom Heater Design Available; Explosion-Proof Housing (optional feature); Adjustable or Preset Thermostat (optional feature)
- Phase: Three Phase AC Voltage
- Maximum Operating (Sheath) Temperature: 1100
- AC Voltage Required: 480