from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
HCT and MoLa are doped products which have higher recrystallization temperatures, and for diameters below 0.090 inches, they exhibit better ductility after recrystallization. It is used in more demanding applications, such as for halogen lamp leads where it provides superior weld ability and... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Heat Sink, Support
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Wire; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
TZM is an established molybdenum alloy (0.5% Ti, 0.08% Zr, balance Mo) which is consolidated by either the P/M or vacuum arc-casting processes. It gives excellent service in applications that require high strength, creep resistance at elevated temperatures. TZM molybdenum alloy also permits higher... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Chemical or material processing; Medical Engineering
- Features: Powder Metal Parts or Stock (optional feature); Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process (optional feature)
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Billet / Bloom
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
The addition of rhenium to molybdenum improves plasticity and weldability and decreases brittleness for certain temperature ranges. It is used throughout the aerospace and electronics industries for applications such as nuclear reactors, semiconductors, electrical contacts, filaments and igniter... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Electronics or semiconductors
- Shape / Form: Wire (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Metal / Alloy Type: Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24