Electrical / HV Parts Molybdenum and Molybdenum Alloys Datasheets
from Leading Edge Metals & Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Sheet (optional feature); Wire (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature)
- Metal / Alloy Type: Molybdenum; Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum is a soft, ductile refractory metal that is ideal for thermocouple sheaths, especially when used in very high heat conditions. Molybdenum Tubing is also specified for electrical, electronic, and semiconductor applications. Seamless Tubing That Sets The Industry Standards. Precision tubing... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Nuclear; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Semiconductors, Thermocouple Sheaths, Medical Devices, Furnace Parts
- Shape / Form: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Metal / Alloy Type: Molybdenum; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR) (optional feature)
- Tempers & Finishes: Low Carbon Arc Cast or Powder Metal