from AMPCO METAL INC.
The high electrical and thermal conductivity of copper is combined with arc-resistant and non-welding properties of tungsten and molybdenum, or their carbides, to form extensive series of compositions, each designed to give the best performance for your particular application. These materials are... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Welding
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Metal / Alloy Type: Pure or Very Low Alloy
- Specifications: RWMA
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Offering extremely high initial permeability, HyMu 80 ®1 is a nickel-iron alloy containing molybdenum. Uses include transformer cores, telephony and recording devices. [See More]
- Applications: Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical
- Shape / Form: Wire (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Metal / Alloy Type: Alloy
- Width / OD: 12 to 24