from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
Tungsten lamp filaments, which operate at temperatures in the range of 2400 ° C, are successfully mounted on molybdenum wires; the wire acting both as a heat sink and a support while lowering the temperature at the support junction. Likewise, molybdenum sees wide use in the construction of power... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Heat Sink, Support
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
- Shape / Form: Wire; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock
from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
All metal designs are typically selected for their rapid quench rates, faster pump down times, cleaner (carbon free) environments and higher achievable vacuum levels. Of the refractory metals used molybdenum, tungsten and tantalum are commonly used in furnace shielding and elements. Of them,... [See More]
- Applications: Resistance Alloy / Heating
- Shape / Form: Heating Elements
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum is a soft, ductile refractory metal that is ideal for thermocouple sheaths, especially when used in very high heat conditions. Molybdenum Tubing is also specified for electrical, electronic, and semiconductor applications. Seamless Tubing That Sets The Industry Standards. Precision tubing... [See More]
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Alternative / Renewable Energy; Chemical or material processing; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Nuclear; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Semiconductors, Thermocouple Sheaths, Medical Devices, Furnace Parts
- Tempers & Finishes: Low Carbon Arc Cast or Powder Metal
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column)
- Features: Powder Metal Parts or Stock; Continuous, Centrifugal or Other Casting Process