from Elmet Technologies, Inc.
HCT and MoLa are doped products which have higher recrystallization temperatures, and for diameters below 0.090 inches, they exhibit better ductility after recrystallization. It is used in more demanding applications, such as for halogen lamp leads where it provides superior weld ability and... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire; Fabricated Parts or Shapes (Castings, Forgings, Machined Parts, etc.); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes; Coil Stock
- Applications: Aerospace or Aircraft Quality; Resistance Alloy / Heating; Heat Sink, Support
- Features: Corrosion Resistant
from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum is a plentiful, cost-effective metal known for its strength and stability in high-heat applications. Softer and more ductile than tungsten, it is often alloyed with other compounds to improve corrosion resistance and strength at high temperatures. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
- Metal / Alloy Type: Alloy
- Length: 75 to 144
from PLANSEE SE
Thin layers of molybdenum are sprayed thermically on surfaces of mechanically strongly stressed automobile parts, such as piston rings, synchronizer rings, shift elements, to increase their abrasion resistance. Due to its high abrasion and wear resistance, molybdenum is an indispensable material for... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire