from Leading Edge Metals and Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum is a plentiful, cost-effective metal known for its strength and stability in high-heat applications. Softer and more ductile than tungsten, it is often alloyed with other compounds to improve corrosion resistance and strength at high temperatures. [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire (optional feature); Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes (optional feature); Bar Stock (optional feature); Plate (optional feature); Sheet (optional feature)
- Width / OD: 12 to 24
- Metal / Alloy Type: Molybdenum; Alloy
- Length: 75 to 144
from PLANSEE SE
Thin layers of molybdenum are sprayed thermically on surfaces of mechanically strongly stressed automobile parts, such as piston rings, synchronizer rings, shift elements, to increase their abrasion resistance. Due to its high abrasion and wear resistance, molybdenum is an indispensable material for... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire
- Metal / Alloy Type: Molybdenum
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Molybdenum Alloys provides a wide range of Wire products to serve applications in major electronics products, thermocouples, high temperature furnace parts, and welding requirements. Our Rhenium Wire is 99.99% pure and has high strength and excellent ductility. Molybdenum-47.5%-Rhenium Wire is used... [See More]
- Shape / Form: Wire; Semi-finished, Mill Stock or Near Net Shapes
- Features: Powder Metal Parts or Stock (optional feature)
- Metal / Alloy Type: Molybdenum; Vacuum Arc Melted / Remelted (VAR) (optional feature)