from GF Piping Systems
Fuseal 25/50 PVDF piping systems are engineered to solve many of the problems associated with return air plenum piping or handling aggressive chemicals at elevated temperatures. PVDF provides a very broad range of chemical resistance, thermal stability as well as a low flame spread and smoke density... [See More]
- Application: Chemical; Drainage; Drinking Water; Wastewater
- Diameter: 1½" (optional feature); 2" (optional feature); 3" (optional feature); 4" (optional feature); 6" (optional feature)
- Material: Plastic; PVDF
- Schedule: 40
from Harvel Plastics, Inc.
Corrosion resistant hot and cold water plumbing pipe, CTS sizes 1/4" through 2", for use at temperatures up to and including 180 °F. All sizes carry a maximum working pressure of 400 psi @ 73 °F for cold water service, and a maximum working pressure of 100 psi @ 180 °F for hot water... [See More]
- Application: Drainage; Wastewater
- Diameter: 1/2"; 3/4"; 1"; 1¼"; 1½"; 2"
- Material: Plastic; Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- Wall Thickness: 0.0680 to 0.1930
Economical. Corrosion Resistant. Zero Leak-Rate. Hydraulically Smooth. Fatigue and Surge Resistant. Longevity. Tappable. Scratch Tolerant. Chemically Resistant. Readily Installed. Small to Big Diameters. Non-Toxic, Non-Tasting. Lightweight [See More]
- Application: Drainage
- Diameter: 1.062"
- Material: Plastic; Polyethylene (PE)
- Wall Thickness: 0.1200