Neoprene Edge Trims and Trim Seals Datasheets
from Trim-Lok, Inc.
Rubber edge trim is a highly flexible trim made of dense neoprene rubber for edging applications with excellent wear and ozone resistance that fits most tight radius applications. [See More]
- Material: Ethylene Propylene (EPDM); Neoprene
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 225
- Type: Edge Trim
from Ultrafab, Inc.
Custom die cut profiles for all your sealing, insulation, and gasketing needs. A wide range of compounds allows for the appropriate material selection to meet diverse applications. Custom designed profiles. Multiple densities and and compressibilities. Foam and rubber compounds available. Additional... [See More]
- Material: Neoprene; Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) / Thermoplastic Vulcanizer (TPV)
- Features: Flame-Resistant, Thermally Conductive
- Type: Edge Trim; Trim Seal