from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8 to 660.4
- Maximum RPM: 400
from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper
- Liquid Flow: 1100.0
- HP: 250.00
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.1
- Maximum RPM: 1750
from NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC
This general purpose pump is designed to handle materials that vary from water-like consistencies to viscous pastes and slurries. Shear-sensitive materials are also handled with complete ease. SY pumps are engineered with bearing housing and free shaft end, allowing for universal use of various... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 680.0
- Liquid Flow: 2200.0
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1
from Warren Rupp, Inc.
Air powered, no lube, non-stall design, handles up to nearly 1" solids [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Cryogenic; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; OilGasProduction
- Discharge Pressure: 125.0
- Liquid Flow: 42.0
- Media Temperature: 212