from seepex, Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; Brewery; Construction; FoodProcessing; Mining; Municipal; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PulpPaper
- Liquid Flow: 1100.0
- HP: 250.00
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Automotive; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper; SemiConductor
- Discharge Pressure: 1200.0
- Liquid Flow: 1.1
- Maximum RPM: 1750
from NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC
This general purpose pump is designed to handle materials that vary from water-like consistencies to viscous pastes and slurries. Shear-sensitive materials are also handled with complete ease. SY pumps are engineered with bearing housing and free shaft end, allowing for universal use of various... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodProcessing; Municipal; OilGasProduction; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 680.0
- Liquid Flow: 2200.0
- Number of Pumps in Assembly: 1
from Warren Rupp, Inc.
Air powered, no lube, non-stall design, handles up to nearly 1" solids [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Cryogenic; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; OilGasProduction
- Discharge Pressure: 125.0
- Liquid Flow: 42.0
- Media Temperature: 212