Power Generation Slurry Pumps Datasheets
from EnviroPump and Seal, Inc.
Enviropump and Seal VIT-1000 Series “Super-ANSI ” Process Pump. Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability. The most common areas of failure are bearings and... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Automotive; Brewery; FoodProcessing; Mining; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- HP: 2.00 to 300.00
- Brake Horsepower: 2 to 300
- Liquid Flow: 10.0 to 3000.0
from SEEPEX Inc.
seepex pumps of product group T are used for high-consistency material with low degree of intrinsic flowability or none at all. For these pumping products, the suction lift capability of a standard pump of product group N is no longer sufficient to suck them into pipings. For this reason, pumps of... [See More]
- Market Segment: Mining; Municipal; PowerGeneration
- Liquid Flow: 200.0
- HP: 250.00
- Discharge Pressure: 700.0
from Wanner Engineering, Inc.
Seal-less compact design, handles fluids that destroy other pumps, RO app. [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; FoodService; FoodProcessing; MachineTool; Mining; OEM; OilGasProduction; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper; SemiConductor
- HP: 92.00
- Brake Horsepower: 92
- Liquid Flow: 45.0
from A.R. Wilfley & Sons, Inc.
Building upon more than 90 years of Wilfley centrifugal slurry pump experience, we are pleased to announce the release of the EMW ® slurry pump family. Throughout our history, a steady stream of patents has defined innovative solutions to the hydraulic, configuration, seal and material... [See More]
- Market Segment: Agriculture and Horticulture; FoodProcessing; Mining; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Inlet Size: 2.000 to 10.000
- Liquid Flow: 7800.0 to 8610.0
- Discharge Size: 2.000 to 8.000
from Crane Pumps & Systems
All purpose centrifugal pump designed to B75.1 specifications, heavy duty service for liquid ranging from water and light hydrocarbons to heavy slurries. 14 sizes available with high temperature ranges to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Applications: Chemical, Petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper,... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Mining; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Media Temperature: 600
- Liquid Flow: 1000.0
- Discharge Size: 1.000 to 4.000
from EBARA Fluid Handling
The model ENZX heavy-duty submersible slurry pump is designed to operate in the harshest conditions and handle corrosive and abrasive slurries. Several unique design features built in to the EBARA model ENZX increase efficient and effective pumping of slurries with the ability to handle... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Mining; Municipal; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Liquid Flow: ? to 1200.0
- HP: 7.50 to 30.00
- Discharge Pressure: ? to 322.9
from Flowrox Inc.
The Larox progress cavity pump is designed for the most demanding industrial slurry and paste pumping applications. Due to its unique features and patented design, high efficiency and high pressure are achieved with a shorter construction. It also requires less energy, is easy to install, and... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; Agriculture and Horticulture; Brewery; Construction; Dairy; FloodControl; FoodService; FoodProcessing; Maritime; Medical; Mining; Municipal; OEM; OilGasProduction; Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 145.0
- Liquid Flow: 8.8 to 660.4
- Maximum RPM: 400
from GPM, Inc.
Available flow rates 100-20000 GPM, 50-400 HP, discharge 3-12" [See More]
- Market Segment: Mining; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Power Source: 230to460 (optional feature); 480to690
- Media Temperature: 200
- Motor Features: DripProof; Fan Cooled
from Sulzer Pumps, Inc.
The AHLSTAR E Range type EPP/T long coupled centerline supported end suction single stage centrifugal pumps are used for demanding industrial hot liquid pumping applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs. Main benefits. Long and trusted experience in all... [See More]
- Market Segment: GeneralUse; OilGasProduction; PowerGeneration; PulpPaper
- Discharge Pressure: 360.0
- Liquid Flow: 24000.0 to 26417.2
- Maximum RPM: 3600