Vertical Interferometers Datasheets
from Mahr Federal Inc.
Product features. Full Featured 40 mm Fizeau Interferometer for Flat or Spherical Surfaces. The MarSurf FI 1040 Z is a full-featured interferometer that can provide non-contact measurement of flat or spherical surfaces and transmitted wavefront of optical components and assemblies. The MarSurf FI... [See More]
- Orientation: Vertical
- Measurement Capability: Spherical Elements; Specialty / Other; Flat and Spherical Surfaces
- Zoom: 3
- Applications: Transmission and Surface Testing of Small Optics; Measurements on Optics, Machined Parts, Ceramics, Semiconductors, and Wafers
from Polytec, Inc.
Polytec Laser Doppler Vibrometers are precision tools for non-contact vibration measurement. Designed to be quick, easy to operate and free from cross-talk or feedback problems, these instruments determine a structure's velocity and displacement from the Doppler shift of back-scattered laser light. [See More]
- Orientation: Horizontal; Vertical
- Measurement Capability: Displacement / Position
- Aperture Size: 3.2 to 16
- Applications: Measurement on Fine Bonding Wires