Wear Parts / Tooling Metal Profiles and Structural Shapes Datasheets
from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
From raw substrate opportunities to discrete components, all the way through to our Antenna Switch Modules and Front End Modules, Hitachi Metals is committed to this technology and use it in a wide variety of products. With LTCC components, you will realize the following benefits: Experience higher... [See More]
- Applications: Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Ferrous / Iron Based: CastSteel
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C17200 Beryllium Copper ASTM B196, AMS 4533, RWMA CLASS IV. Most commonly utilized beryllium copper alloy and is notable for exhibiting the highest strength and hardness compared to commercial copper alloys. Its strength and hardness is similar to that of steel. C17200 ultimate tensile and Rockwell... [See More]
- Applications: HV / Electrical; Wear resistant parts or tooling
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions