from Hitachi Metals America, Ltd.
To increase the toughness of Hitachi's special cast steel rolls, the carbon content of the rolls is lower than other cast rolls. This process makes these steel rolls, which can withstand heat and heavy rolling loads, suitable for work rolls and back-up rolls. [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant
- Ferrous / Iron Based: CastSteel
- Type: Metal; Ferrous / Iron Based
- Specialty / Other Types: Alloy
from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C18000 Copper Chromium Nickel Silicon RWMA Class III. Economical high strength, high conductivity copper base alloy. It is a heat treatable copper base alloy and its excellent properties are obtained largely through heat treatment. Its properties combine high hardness, strength and wear resistance... [See More]
- Features: Wear Resistant; Heat Resistant
- Nonferrous: Copper
- Type: Metal; Non-ferrous
- Specialty / Other Types: Pure, Unalloyed or Very Low Alloy Additions