Counterclockwise Rotary Solenoids Datasheets
from GEEPLUS Inc.
Bistable Rotary Solenoids have been developed especially for paper transportation and sorting systems like e.g. banknote sorting mechanisms. They can be driven in either direction and hold in either endposition with no power applied. For the movement they just need a short power pulse. The most... [See More]
- Direction: Clockwise (optional feature); Counterclockwise (optional feature)
- Life Cycles: 1000000 to 20000000
- Rotary Stroke: 15 to 60
- DC: Rated for DC Operation; 3VDC (optional feature); 6VDC (optional feature); 12VDC (optional feature); 24VDC (optional feature)
from Bicron Electronics Co.
The conventional solenoid is a digital device, meaning the plunger is either in the energized or de-energized positon. Proportional solenoids, however, are analog devices, allowing for incremental positioning. This feature is made possible by a unique design of the magnetic pole configurations and... [See More]
- Direction: Clockwise; Counterclockwise
- Continuous Duty: Rated for Continuous Duty
- DC: Rated for DC Operation; 24VDC
- Power Rating: 7.9