3VDC Rotary Solenoids Datasheets
from GEEPLUS Inc.
Bistable Rotary Solenoids have been developed especially for paper transportation and sorting systems like e.g. banknote sorting mechanisms. They can be driven in either direction and hold in either endposition with no power applied. For the movement they just need a short power pulse. The most... [See More]
- DC: Rated for DC Operation; 3VDC (optional feature); 6VDC (optional feature); 12VDC (optional feature); 24VDC (optional feature)
- Life Cycles: 1000000 to 20000000
- Rotary Stroke: 15 to 60
- Direction: Clockwise (optional feature); Counterclockwise (optional feature)
from Newark / element14
SOLENOID, OPEN C FRAME PULL INTERMITTENT; Solenoid Operation:Pull; Coil Voltage VDC Nom:3V; Duty Cycle (%):100%; Coil Power Cont:3W; Coil Resistance:2.88ohm; Load Force:11.2ozf at 0.05in; Duty Cycle:Intermittent [See More]
- DC: Rated for DC Operation; 3VDC
- Power Rating: 3.0 to ?
- Continuous Duty: Rated for Continuous Duty
- Duty Cycle: 100