from Munson Machinery Company, Inc.
The product of over a century of size reduction experience, the Rotary DeClumper represents the newest addition to Munson's size reduction line. It is designed for dry powder de-agglomeration, reducing scrap product, or compacted, lumpy, and hard friable materials from silos, bags or bulk sacks. [See More]
- Feed: Dry solids; Batch; Scrap Product or Hard Friable Materials
- Scale: Lab
- Applications: Food processing; Other; Dry Powder
- Mill Size / Feed Opening: 12" x 12"
from Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems
The Mikro-Pulverizer hammer mill is a high speed hammer mill designed for uninterrupted production even under severe conditions. Particle size reduction is achieved by impact between the rotating hammers, the particles and a deflector liner mounted in the mill housing cover. This high efficiency... [See More]
- Feed: Dry solids; Batch
- Scale: Lab
- Applications: Foundry sand or shell recovery
- Type: Hammermill
from MB S.p.A.
BF 120.4. The largest model in the range, built for jobs in large construction sites, suitable for excavators weighing at least 31 tons. Excavator size: 31 tons or more. Weight: 10,800 lbs. Bucket capacity (cubic yards): 1.30. Mouth opening: 47" x 18". Output Range: 1" to 6". Dimensions: 97" L x 65"... [See More]
- Feed: Dry solids; Continuous; Batch
- Scale: Production
- Applications: Construction materials such cement, asphalt, gravel, glass; Ore and mineral processing
- Type: Bucket Crusher