Pharmaceutical Viscometers Datasheets
from Brookfield Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
The AST-100 is the world's most innovative means of viscosity control. The AST-100 is a versatile instrument that is excellent for customers who are looking for viscosity control (i.e. maintaining the viscosity of the product) in their process more than the measurement of an exact number (ex. [See More]
- Industry / Application: Adhesives; Cosmetics; Coatings / Paints; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Non-Newtonian; Petroleum; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper
- Accuracy: 1
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 2 to 125000
- Technology / Test Method: Other; Advanced Sensor Technology
from Malvern Instruments, Inc.
The Bohlin Visco 88 Viscometer is an easy to use viscometer which provides accurate shear viscosity measurements at single or multiple shear rates. The Visco 88's flexibility and construction make it appropriate for use in a variety of industries and facilitates a wide measuring range: low viscosity... [See More]
- Industry / Application: Adhesives; Cosmetics; Coatings / Paints; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; Pharmaceutical; Plastics; Inks, Drilling Fluids
- Technology / Test Method: Rotational
- Dynamic Viscosity Range: 5 to 1.00E8
- Display & Special Features: Benchtop or Laboratory; PC Interface / Networkable; SPC or Application Software