from Hartchrom, Inc.
Hartchrom Inc. provides Hard Chromium plating services to a wide and diverse market adhering to specification AMS 2460. Hard chrome plating provides an excellent wear and erosion resistant coating that demonstrates a hardness of Rc 66 - 72. Post chrome surface finishing can also deliver exceptional... [See More]
- Functional / Performance: Heat Resistant; Mold Release / Nonstick; Protective
- Capabilities: Plating
- Company Information: Hartchrom Inc., a subsidiary of Arbonia Forster Holding (AFG) Group, is one of six surface finishing facilities within the Surface Technologies Division of our parent company. With locations in the U.S., Europe and China we are unique in the industry.
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys
from Abresist Corporation
- Functional / Performance: Protective
- Capabilities: Applied / Spray On Liners; Tile or Shaped Liners
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Cement