Powder Insulating Varnishes and Impregnating Resins Datasheets
from Master Bond, Inc.
Master Bond Polymer System 125 is a two component toughened epoxy resin for prolonged service above 500 °F with truly outstanding chemical resistance. High strength bonds serviceable up to 600 °F can be obtained with this exceptionally thermally stable and chemically resistant epoxy resin... [See More]
- Form / Shape: Grease, Paste; Powder
- Chemical System: Epoxy; 100% Solids
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Composites; Metal; Plastic
- Cure / Technology: Thermoset
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electric Resistor Cement No. 78 is an ideal electrical refractory cement for coating resistors, coils, electric heating elements, furnaces, and embedding resistance wire. It replaces. insulating varnish, enamel, mica, etc. The cement is also available in powder form known as Sauereisen... [See More]
- Form / Shape: Liquid (optional feature); Powder (optional feature)
- Chemical System: Ceramic
- Substrate Compatibility: Ceramic, Glass; Metal; Paper or Paperboard; Plastic
- Cure / Technology: Air Setting / Film Drying